What I’ve done with my massive amount of Swiss Chard:
1. Cut, picked, carried, and washed my heart out,of course.
2. Peeled the green leafy material* away from the stalk.
3. Saved the stalk for relish.
4. Steamed some of the green stuff* until it had shrunk. Cooled and drained it well in a colander. Squeezed into 1 cup rectangular portions. Wrapped and froze them for later use as a frozen, chopped Spinach substitute. No oxalic acid.
5. Saved some for supper dressed with creamy butter and pepper. A dash of vinegar/lemon is great too!
6. Part of the green stuff* I put to dry on clean cardboard. My idea is that if a person can dry Kale then why not Swiss Chard? I think I can use it later in green drinks, soups, or weird cooking projects.
PS: the Tomatoes covered a lot of floor, huh? This only 1/2 of them.